Wildlife Alliance is an environmental conservation NGO with operations in Cambodia and a small office in NYC. Our mission is to counter illegal wildlife trafficking in Southeast Asia.
We are looking for a bookkeeper contractor at 35 hours per month at $20/hour.
- Manage donor database and donor acknowledgment process of online and offline gifts, including gift processing and acknowledgment letters, data entry (very small turnover size).
- Maintain eTapestry database with integrity and accuracy. Work with Development Associate to ensure consistency between the donor database and accounting system.
- Process online and offline donations.
- Write checks for vendors (few vendors, small office).
- Prepare bank account reconciliations.
- At least one year of bookkeeping.
- Proficient knowledge of Quickbooks.
- Willing to learn database eTapestry (Blackbaud software).
- Attention to detail is required.
To apply, please submit a cover letter and résumé to email@example.com with the subject line Bookkeeper position.
The SCFPP patrol unit Supervisor is in charge of one station in the South West Elephant Corridor Administration and Wildlife Alliance, and supported by the Royal Gendarmerie Khmer (military police). There are seven stations with four foreign Supervisors and two local Supervisors. Each station is comprised of three Rangers from the Ministry of Environment, ten military police, one Supervisor and one assistant.