- Morning pick-up from a central location in Phnom Penh at 8:00 AM
- Stop at a local market to buy fruit for the animals
- Hand feed our female elephants and observe how we train them using gentle reward-based positive reinforcement, when we change Chhouk’s prosthetic foot
- Enter the tigers’ private dens, a section closed to the public
- Have a delicious Cambodian-style lunch, enjoy fresh coconut water and escape the heat of the day in our relaxing hammocks.
- Get up close with leopards, gibbons, otters and the other endangered animals that Wildlife Alliance has helped rescue and care for at the sanctuary.
- Visit our nursery in the rehabilitation area – a section closed to the public – and see the beautiful baby animals that we care for up close.
- Interact with rescued baby macaque monkeys in their enclosure as you feed them.
- Afternoon drop-off in Phnom Penh between 4:00 – 5:00 PM depending on the group and traffic (an earlier drop-off can be arranged for an additional cost if you contact us in advance).
These tours support Wildlife Alliance’s conservation work, with 100% of tour profits going directly back to the animals!
- Air-conditioned transportation (pick-up and drop-off in Phnom Penh)
- Entrance fee into Phnom Tamao Wildlife Rescue Center
- English-speaking tour guide
- Chilled, bottled water
- Delicious Cambodian-style lunch (dietary needs can be accommodated)
- $150 per adult
- 50% discount for youth 10-16 years old
- 80% discount for children 3-9 years old
- Free for infants 0-2 years old
Contact Wildlife – Phnom Tamao
The booking feature may take a moment to load for slow internet connections. Once you book, you will receive the meeting address in Phnom Penh with your booking confirmation. Please make sure to select Phnom Tamao Wildlife Rescue Center under the ‘Option’ section in the booking application.