Join Our Team
Wildlife Alliance is an international non-profit organization dedicated to assisting governments in fighting the illegal wildlife trade, managing protected areas, balancing development with conservation, conducting land use planning, developing economically self-sustaining communities through agriculture and eco-tourism, securing and caring for endangered wildlife populations and building sustainable financing solutions.
Technical Proposal and Report Writer, based in Phnom Penh. Focus of writing will be on our Wildlife Rescue and Care programs.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Must be a native speaking English writer
- Has proven track record developing technical proposals and reports, and in filling foundation application templates (with word counts)
- Able to present technical concepts in a clear and precise manner
- Generate highly tailored proposal content aimed directly at each funder’s specific requirements
- Work with accounting team to build detailed budget and budget narrative
- Skilled in MS office
- Dynamic, and enjoys working in a fast-paced environment in order to complete assigned tasks
- Writing Technical Proposals and Reports. Works closely with the Director of Wildlife Rescue and Care and accounting department to obtain necessary information.
- Identifying Requests for Proposals. Handles proposal and reporting schedule to ensure timely submission with all relevant documents.
- Reporting. Reports to the Director of Wildlife Rescue and Care.
Please send CV with a cover letter, recent photograph and a sample of written proposal to No. 86, St. 123, Sangkat Toul Tompoung 1, Chamkarmorn, Phnom Penh, or email to email@example.com on or before August 25, 2019. Only short listed candidates will be contacted for interview.