IT Specialist - Phnom Penh
Wildlife Alliance is an international non-profit organization dedicated to protecting wildlife by assisting governments strengthen protected areas, combat illegal wildlife trade, increase public awareness to reduce demand, and provide alternative livelihoods for poachers and encroachers through sustainable agriculture assistance.
- Minimum of 4 years experience in IT systems development & technical support background
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English
- High level of computer literacy and experience in Windows Server 2008
- Resourceful, mature, hardworking, self motivated and can work with minimal supervision
Duties and Responsibilities
- Insure the maintenance and proper use of all office equipment, reporting problems and following up on repairs and maintenance of office equipment with concerned service providers.
- Manage day to day IT operations including virus update and Preventive Maintenance (PM) every two months.
- Back up staff database at least once a week
- Troubleshoot software and hardware issued on office desktops and laptops
- Maintain network and troubleshoot network issues
- Managing and protecting Quickbooks server and data.
- Preparing Laser Scanning and Power Point Presentations.
- Assisting in the computer design and production of brochures, banners, bill boards, t-shirts and other similar items.
- Coordinate with communications officers in US Wildlife Alliance offices.
- Assisting in the organization of workshops, trainings and other special events
- Maintaining electronic filing system and insuring confidentiality of electronic files and communications.
- Performing other duties, as requested or assigned.
Competitive salary will be offered, depending on qualifications, level and years of experience.
Application in English with a comprehensive CV and a recent photograph should be sent to No. 86, St. 123, Sangkat Toul Tompoung, Chamkarmon, Phnom Penh, or email to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before May 6, 2016. Only short listed candidates will be contacted for interview.